1. The itzbeen timer worked beautifully for me. It's basically 4 timers you can set and reset when you are nursing or feeding your child, change a diaper, give medicine, take medicine for yourself, sleep patterns and such. It has a slider to help you remember what side you last nursed on. It has a nightlight at the top you can press when you need to check on baby or walk down the dark hall. All in all this was a handy little gadget.
The Miracle Blanket
Infant car seat adapter attachment so you can use it as a travel system as well as a jogger. It's extremely light weight and pushes with ease,as in one finger can control it. They have a remarkable warranty and they stand behind their product and the materials used.
It's a bit pricey but if your active and plan on having a few babies I would say it's worth the investment. When we bought it we decided to go ahead and buy the double stroller ....good thing :)
4. We did a lot of research and found that Britax consistently held first place in safety standards. We chose this seat that can be installed rear facing as well as forward facing. It's definitely on the bulky side and I'd be hesitant to say this is the best model for a sedan but it works in our mid-size SUV.
When we purchase again I know we will go with Britax but we might buy one without the side-impact protection for space reasons.
Oh...btw...when Little Miss falls asleep her head has never slumped forward in this seat.
Britax car seat
7. Rice bag + Gripe Water = Happy Baby
Praise Baby Collection
9. We appreciated the peace of mind a video monitor provides. We loved being able to check on her from our bed. We live in an old house with creaky floors and loud doors so we are very likely to wake a sleeping baby when we check on them often. I also enjoyed being able to be outside working in the flower beds and being able to check on her.
Our camera went out about a year after we had it, I called the company and they sent me a brand new one...no questions asked.
*Piece of advice- keep the box to everything! Like with this monitor, I no longer had the receipt but I had the box stored in the closet and that's what helped me to get a new one. It seems as though many products break before they should and if you keep the box you are much more likely to get a replacement than without.
10. We didn't have a Moby wrap but I'm feeling like I need one. Any Moby wrap users have an opinion you would like to share?
I would love it if you would share your favorite must have baby item.