At 7 months you are:
* Sitting up without as many timber situations and playing happily on a quilt with toys.
* Taking a bath in either the kitchen sink or bathtub and playing with all the toys and splashing in the water.
* Pushing up and rocking back and forth. If you are determined to get to a toy you push up and then roll over to it.
* Talking more and more and mostly saying, "DA DA."
* Have absolutely no interest in food. We have tried boiled egg yolk, avocado, banana, carrots, apples, pears and you have not been impressed by any of those. We will just wait until you show more interest.
* When we are eating you do click your tongue to your top lip the entire time.
* You wear size 3 diaper
* Size 6-9 month clothing
* Weigh about 15 pounds
* Your sleep schedule could use a little improvement. You wake up around 7:30-8:00, nap around 10:30 and 2:00 and go to bed around 7:00-7:30 and then you wake up at 12:00am, 2:00am and 5:00am. Yeah, I'm a little tired of that routine;)
* You got your first tooth! Your Bubby and Sissy both got theirs at 11 months so I was shocked when I put my finger in your mouth and felt a little tooth.
* You are still just about the most easy going, chill, happy baby I have ever laid eyes on.
Your Sissy took this picture and it melts my heart in more ways than one.
We adore and love you to pieces Junebug baby!